Mavic 2 Lume Cube Lighting Kit
Lume Cube Drone Lights allow you to illuminate your subject from above with constant light functionality, illuminate the footage for your DJI Mavic 2 camera, as well as provide a variety of speeds of Strobe Lighting for FAA Anti-Collision Lighting Requirements.
Useful for Inspections, Surveillance, First Response Teams, Search and Rescue, as well as many creative photo/video uses! You can now hover lights above any scene for a cinematic effect and light paint in the sky for amazing imagery.
*Lume Cube® Zipper Carrying Case included with purchase
LUME CUBE® SPECS
- Waterproof to 100 feet
- Bluetooth connected with iPhone/Android App
- 1500 lumen daylight balanced LED (3,000 lumens per drone kit)
- 750+ LUX @ 1M
- Custom designed lens for premium light quality
- 60º Beam Angle
- 1/4″ 20 Mount for Tripods
- Rechargeable via Micro USB
- Adjustable 1% – 100%
DRONE MOUNT SPECS
- Weight of approximately 1 oz per mount for lightweight mounting and maximum flight time
- 360º rotation allowing you to angle your light in any direction needed
- No screws needed! Mounts clip right onto DJI Mavic 2 arms for secure flying
- Mounts are made with injection molded thermoplastic and finished with over molding to help maximize durability and longevity, while maintaining a lightweight mount design.
The following is included in your Lume Cube® Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Package:
- Two (2) Lume Cube LED Lights (total of 3,000 lumens combined)
- Two (2) Lume Cube DJI Mavic 2 Mounts Compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and 2 Zoom
- One (1) Lume Cube Zipper Case
- Two (2) Micro USB Charging Cables
The following is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. For full details about Expo Drone’s and the manufacturer’s shipping, returns and warranty policies, please visit our Store Policies page:
Lume Cube products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty against defects. You MUST register your products with Lume Cube in order to take advantage of the warranty,
Expo Drone does not offer warranties of any kind on products. All warranties are manufacturer warranties. Any problems you may experience with your drone products must be addressed with the manufacturer.