The Avocent ACS8008-LN-DAC-400 Dual-AC advanced console server series offers upgraded and advanced features that deliver scalable and high performance solutions for IT administrators. The console server features a dual ARM core processor platform with 16GB of flash memory, dual gigabit-Ethernet ports and dual gigabit-Fiber ports for redundancy and optional built-in modem.
The Avocent 8000 state-of-the-art console server line continues to innovate by integrating powerful new connectivity features such as cellular, gigabit fiber, USB, and sensors. IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel can now utilize these new capabilities to enhance their ability to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Featuring a dual-core ARM processor architecture with expanded memory capabilities, the updated Linux operating system and DSView™ management software provide the Avocent ACS8000 optimal performance, security, dependability for a complete out-of-band management solution.
Avocent ACS8000 Features and Benefits
- Cellular option provides primary Out-of-Band or failover connectivity
- Environmental sensor port gives visibility into onsite conditions
- Access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular, Ethernet or analog modem
- Strong dial-up and secure dial-back using optional built-in modem
- Compliance with data center access and security policies via customizable, multiple access levels
- No need for adaptors with automatic Cyclades™ and Cisco pin-out conversions
- Integrated support for 1Gb SFP fiber modules 8 USB ports to support new IT equipment and external devices
- Uses an embedded cryptographic module that is based on a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module
- Integration with Avocent DSView™ software for centralized management
- Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv™, ServerTech, APC, Raritan & Eaton along w/ GXT4/5 UPS systems
- Fast, automated configuration with Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- In-band and out-of-band serial access to remotely manage IT devices anywhere in the world
- Automatic gigabit ethernet or cellular failover
- Customizable and preset security profiles
- Regulatory compliance & easy troubleshooting – online & off-line data logging w/ time stamps.